The Zr1 Yes The Real Thing.....

12'SROCK

It will be right around $100K sticker. But who knows how much of a premium they will bring when they are first out. The first few batches of Z06's were bringing 10-25K over sticker. You could easily see the first few batches of ZR1's for over 150K.

i had a customer about a month ago who has a Z06, and he and his wife made arrangements to pick theirs up at the plant. got to tour of it and the museum, by the director, wined and dined and got to meet the people who built it. all the prep people are retired vette plant workers. his wife stated that they saved about $20,000 by picking it up themselves :thumbs:

:seeya:

The ZR1 car will bring about 35-40 over sticker......but if you have noticed those who want a ZO6 now is the time they are selling for around 6-9K off the sticker price and then you can always beat them up to get it cheaper.....my sales guy and I talked a few days ago and I had them down to 9K off the sticker and it included TTL for 68K drive out for a 08 jetstream blue ZO6 LT3......very tempting but decided not to....(wifey would have killed me).