Lowering Question

ok well I got my lowering kit in and i have one lil question about the leafs. I got the 3 inch leafs. on the top of the leafs there are 2 blocks it looks like and i was wondering is thoes were for adjustments? I know they lower the truck 3.5" is that how they come or will i need to adjust them a bit. Im trying to keep the install as easy as I can. Is there anything to watch out for with these?

take the blocks out.

your springs should sit flush against the spring perch on the axle itself. make sure you line your pins up and it should sit right in place. then just re-install your u-bolts and bottom plate

ok well I got my lowering kit in and i have one lil question about the leafs. I got the 3 inch leafs. on the top of the leafs there are 2 blocks it looks like and i was wondering is thoes were for adjustments? I know they lower the truck 3.5" is that how they come or will i need to adjust them a bit. Im trying to keep the install as easy as I can. Is there anything to watch out for with these?

They are to be used for if you dont want to go so low you can install them on the bottom of the leaf springs. If you dont install any of them I beleive the truck will have a reverse rake Stance. I thinking i put 1 or both on the bottom. I cant remember. Also pull ur bump stops off the bracket and intstall them directly on the frame. Will ride so much better

Edited by ItsJac (see edit history)

strokedoutss these can be installed the same way they come. Just bolt them in nothing to change. Unless you don't want the back quite as low then you can change them around.

Hey... What brand of 3" drop leaf springs did you use? Where did you get them?

They are Belltech part # 5952 clich this link below for the rear leafs & they have free shipping on anything over $100 which is worth it cause these things are heavy!!!

click here for belltech rear leaf springs!!!

Edited by yttaf (see edit history)