Ocean City, Maryland

Ill be there in my hemi. i only live a few minutes away so ill be stayin at my house this year.

I know there are a lot of other car related activities going on down there at the same time, drag racing burnout comp, etc. etc and non related car activities: bars/clubs. if you know of anything and where its going on, let us out-of-towners know.

Only 4 weeks to go. ............

I know there are a lot of other car related activities going on down there at the same time, drag racing burnout comp, etc. etc and non related car activities: bars/clubs. if you know of anything and where its going on, let us out-of-towners know.

Only 4 weeks to go. ............

we could hit up secrets one night. but i dont want to have to drive home drunk. lol. it probably wont have many girls there yet bc its still early in the season. the party block on 17th street is always a good time. i like sitting out on the street drinking and watching all the cars race down baltimore ave. ls1 tech is having a big meet and greet on sat afternoon. ill find out more as the time gets closer.

• 2 weeks later...

Ls1 tech is meeting up friday night around 6 and again saturday at 2 at the strip mall around 45th street. I'll be there meeting up with them guys if anyone feels like stopping in. Taking the Camaro this year and the SSS is staying at home. So if you see a white 01' Z28 that sounds like its running straight pipe, it's probably me.

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)