Ocean City, Maryland

Ls1 tech is meeting up friday night around 6 and again saturday at 2 at the strip mall around 45th street. I'll be there meeting up with them guys if anyone feels like stopping in. Taking the Camaro this year and the SSS is staying at home. So if you see a white 01' Z28 that sounds like its running straight pipe, it's probably me.

luke ill be there at the meet up. when you see a dodge ram roll up on black 22s and sounds like its straight piped with a "little" lope coming from the exhaust then thats me. its pretty much blacked out you cant miss it. ill probably be with an orange SS camaro, a black vette with black rims, a red T/A, yellow "rumble bee" and lord knows who else.

luke ill be there at the meet up. when you see a dodge ram roll up on black 22s and sounds like its straight piped with a "little" lope coming from the exhaust then thats me. its pretty much blacked out you cant miss it. ill probably be with an orange SS camaro, a black vette with black rims, a red T/A, yellow "rumble bee" and lord knows who else.

I'll be lookin for you. :cheers:

Well back to work today. Over all it was a pretty good weekend. we got a little wild friday night and the cops were visiting our house where we hung out. Saturday night they closed the road off cause things were getting a little too wild on baltimore ave. I'll post pictures a little later.

Justin, I take it you figured out where my hang out was since you were piping me every time you went by saturday night. lol Do you have cut outs on your truck? She sounds pretty nice.

PICS PICS WE NEED PICS :jester: How was it this year

it was pretty good. im sure luke has some pics.

that is a sick truck for sure Justin. i think you talked to my buddy frankie with the black vette with black rims. he said i should race you. i said no way jose. lol.