Cai

chpspecial

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent info, this is the kind of discussiongs we need here. now just test a airaid and a few others and we could get a database toeghter on them.

If some one is willing to give up their intake for a day or so and if Art is also willing to let us use his truck, I would like to test all of the various different intakes... but not having a truck or intake makes it difficult.

and to test flow numbers, I think it would be better to use one truck not three different trucks with same mods jsut to eliminate any variables in flow numbers.

I'm very interested on what an outlaw intake does.

thats great info Rey, since u tuned my truck and give me the lowdown on how much cooler Art's IAT's were compared to the KnN i've been really think about changing up my intake but i've been waiting to see if u had tested other intakes, but im still not sure wat im gonna get next.

hey Rey would u or .justin. mind me tagging along for the dyno day???

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

If some one is willing to give up their intake for a day or so and if Art is also willing to let us use his truck, I would like to test all of the various different intakes... but not having a truck or intake makes it difficult.

and to test flow numbers, I think it would be better to use one truck not three different trucks with same mods jsut to eliminate any variables in flow numbers.

I'm very interested on what an outlaw intake does.

yep my truck will be on the dyno again (if its ok with justin) to test all the intakes :cheers:

well i would have... was this information available like 5 days ago :( i just ordered a volant got it for 280 ........ with the powercore filter no oil hopefully it works good... i got it cuz so many ppl on here have it and iv yet to hear anything bad about them and they look real good... do u have aem? and got a Q do u buy ur stuff from stores around here in Anchorage or from online/ebay?... oh and do you ride the strip? its the place where all the ppl who race cars go to.... its northern lights and spanard and benson... they keep going in circles on those streets.... let me know cuz i got couplde of frinds with sTi's and other coars who do...... alot of ppl get pulled over >_<

you made the best choice I assure you.

I'm sure the volant didnt have the fender opening blocked...if it did it would have had better results...

hey Rey would u or .justin. mind me tagging along for the dyno day???

-Rob

This really depends how my schedule looks. I'll be out in Temecula tuning from May 2-4th and hope to be as booked up as possible. I'll have my schedule posted up on GMFullsize.com and z71tahoe-suburban.com

Justin

Edit: But by all means, feel free to come on by, I just am not sure about how much dyno testing time I'll have. If Reynaldo is available, I plan to give him some more time operating the dyno to get that experience.

Edited by .justin. (see edit history)

This really depends how my schedule looks. I'll be out in Temecula tuning from May 2-4th and hope to be as booked up as possible. I'll have my schedule posted up on GMFullsize.com and z71tahoe-suburban.com

Justin

Edit: But by all means, feel free to come on by, I just am not sure about how much dyno testing time I'll have. If Reynaldo is available, I plan to give him some more time operating the dyno to get that experience.

ill more than likely be there on the weekend to support you :cheers: ill touch bases with you later on toward the date to see how your schedule looks :chevy:

Rob, you can always come down, unfortunatly I have not had a chance to test other intakes, I did play around with the GM performance intake but I didn't do much since the owner didn't want to push the truck.

Thanks Justin, I'll be there and help out any way I can.

Rob, you can always come down, unfortunatly I have not had a chance to test other intakes, I did play around with the GM performance intake but I didn't do much since the owner didn't want to push the truck.

Thanks Justin, I'll be there and help out any way I can.

its gonna be very intersting to test the intakes (time permitting) on the dyno. so as of now the following intakes will be tested on my truck with my current mods. AEM, Volant, Airaide, GMPP,. . . anyone else gonna donate an intake for the test?