Cai

chpspecial

Rob, you can always come down, unfortunatly I have not had a chance to test other intakes, I did play around with the GM performance intake but I didn't do much since the owner didn't want to push the truck.

Thanks Justin, I'll be there and help out any way I can.

cool man ill definately hit u up when we get closer to the date :chevy: ...

its gonna be very intersting to test the intakes (time permitting) on the dyno. so as of now the following intakes will be tested on my truck with my current mods. AEM, Volant, Airaide, GMPP,. . . anyone else gonna donate an intake for the test?

well hopefully ill be there with u guys so u can count on a KnN test aswell :thumbs: ...

-Rob

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heck yea, I cant wait for these results!! I am definitely gonna wait on ordering my cai until you guys get the dyno results

yeah me too but remeber its only if justin/reynaldo have time for this after their schedualed appointments on the dyno, so we will see

• 1 month later...
:thumbs: Hi there... just a question about the CAI. Have an '05 SS and fixin up ... looking to add an air filter. Not sure what to go with and this is some great info... but if you all had it to do over... I am seeing that you would suggest the AEM... RIGHT? Thanks!

:thumbs: Hi there... just a question about the CAI. Have an '05 SS and fixin up ... looking to add an air filter. Not sure what to go with and this is some great info... but if you all had it to do over... I am seeing that you would suggest the AEM... RIGHT? Thanks!

you are correct