I Own A Silverado Ss

detjoe

That sure is a good feeling. I've paid a few off over my time. I'd be paying my truck off early if it weren't for me getting married. I had so much more money (and time) when I was single.

BTW ... keep the good insurance on it. You know there is some fool out there, that doesn't know any better.
:withstupid: Definitely keep the insurance on it. I've kept at least comprehensive on my cars since my first car was stolen. Saved our ass when the second one was stolen.

Congrats. :thumbs: Can't wait for that day myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this post and wanted to say CONGRATS!!!!! Seeing that today is your birthday, I guess I know what you bought yourself for it, the ownership of the SS. :chevy:

It's an amazing feeling paying the truck off, I paid mine off around Feb or March of last year and it felt like a hundred pounds was lifted off my shoulders.

i got about another 15k to go.....i dont understand why people pay there truck off FINALLY and then go from full covereage to liability.....wouldnt it be just the opposite ????? makes no sense to me

Ditch the Full Coverage... :devil: Especially if you are mechanically incline. ues that extra couple hundred buck your saving to buy your VETTE! :D

Insurance Prices are outragouse. Full Coverage is throwing you money away.

I can put a front clip on my truck for under $1500, that is about 4 months of Insurance!

I waited tell I could buy mine outright, but it was used, only paid 20k.

~Danny

Ditch the Full Coverage... :devil: Especially if you are mechanically incline. ues that extra couple hundred buck your saving to buy your VETTE! :D

Insurance Prices are outragouse. Full Coverage is throwing you money away.

I can put a front clip on my truck for under $1500, that is about 4 months of Insurance!

I waited tell I could buy mine outright, but it was used, only paid 20k.

~Danny

WHAT????? Are you saying you pay 3 thousand bucks a year for insurance? Holly Christ, and I thought I paid a lot at a thousand a year for two new cars.

my zip is one of the highest for insurance in the country(Detroit 48211). I pay over $500 a month! I was using an inlaws address in the suburbs but thanks to my wife getting rearended they caught us and I could not take that risk with the SSS. I hate insurance, the more I think about it the more I feel it is just to take moeny from the poor...rich people probably dont use it b/c they can just pay! poor people pay, pay, and pay some more then when a claim comes they deny, deny, and then make you pay higer rates. It is like the oil industry, they are getting rich off of US...rant off

WHAT????? Are you saying you pay 3 thousand bucks a year for insurance? Holly Christ, and I thought I paid a lot at a thousand a year for two new cars.

I dont pay it. but If I have full coverage on my SS it would be more then that.

Right now I pay $130 a month for Liability W/ Fire,theft and Vandelism.

And when I take it off insurance, it cost me $45 a month, to have it parked with theft and vandelism only.

Note: They charge you extra for Medical w/ your liabilty. U can Drop that. My Insurance Agent said that if you have medical insurance allready,( like through work ). then you are double paying. and pretty much everyone does it.

I droped the medical on me, and saved almost $30 a month.

~Danny