Got A Lil Exhaust Work Done Today

I was really leary about changin out my exhaust. since the blower install i had ASM long tubes, no cats and stock from there back. well today i finally got it done and i have to say, i really like it. i was worried i wouldnt like the "hey here i am sound". but its really growing on me. here are some pics.

as for the muffler of choice, here is the link. http://www.aeroexhaust.com/true_dual_muffler_248.html

its a nice deep throaty sound, and i am really liking the looks of the tip location.

what you all think?

post-5722-1207101354_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1207101575_thumb.jpg

post-5722-1207101598_thumb.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your trucks always spotless :confused:

anyways, looks awesome man. would luv to hear what it sounds like. Im really looking forward to changing my mufflers soon, and i really like the design of that perticular one.

your trucks always spotless :confused:

anyways, looks awesome man. would luv to hear what it sounds like. Im really looking forward to changing my mufflers soon, and i really like the design of that perticular one.

I only take pics when its freshly cleaned. it was NASTY about 30 mins before these pics.

I will say the exhaust guy was impressed with the sound. he was hesitant as the cats were gone and it being too loud. but the drone is not as bad i expected.

if you are interested in a muffler, this is one worth lookin at!! highly recommended. :cheers: