My New Toy

chevygal

In Mass, anything over 50cc's requires a motorcycle license. The permit is good for two years so I'm not taking the road test until I'm really comfortable with it. I joined a scooter club and a lot of the members have big 250 and 400 cc scoots for touring.

In Mass, anything over 50cc's requires a motorcycle license. The permit is good for two years so I'm not taking the road test until I'm really comfortable with it.

Also remember that if your running a permit ... No Passangers and No driving after Dark .... or an arrestable offense

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

Unless you pull me over, right Stich? ;)

I wouldn't carry a passenger anyway; I'm not comfortable with that, unless it was some type of emergency situation. And I probably wouldn't drive after dark for a while. Too many crazies out there who don't see you when it's light out, never mind in the dark.

They're really a blast to ride; no gears/clutch to worry about and both brakes are on the handles. It gives you more time to concentrate on driving and what's around you without having to worry about shifting. And with 400cc's, I can keep up with my friends' who own motorcycles to go for some nice weekend rides.