Baby Eagle

well yea i went into the BX (store on base kinda like wallmart) and i saw this baby eagle..... its a 40 and only cost 490 holds about 10 in the clip and and 1 mo in the chamber so 11 2gether... anyone have one or know anything about it? or think that i should get it i think its a good deal.... its got desert eagle on it which is kool :) let me know

Which cailber 9mm, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP? I have seen a lot of good response on this model; a lot of comparison to the CZ 75.

The price is damned good too. I have been looking for a new piece, a 1911 mainly. That's a good enough deal where I might just head over to Elmo on Sat. to check it out.

I had one in 9mm. Very nice quality. the older ones (more sought after) had made in isreal. B/c these are like 1911 to their military and are well made. Heavy for concealed carry. Has alot of ruff edges for tucking compaired to a glock.

I was going to get my brother one but needed the $$ for parts.

its a .40 s/w went around town and they kept saying they dont sell it cuz they are slow seller dont know y cuz they look sweet...... i dont like the safety thing on the XD's and glock just dont look good to me the eagle is just sweet :) so ima go get it 2day 490 is a peice that cant b beat :)

my point was if you are going to carry it you might find a more comfortable gun. if you have it tucked on you all day you dont want a mag release rubbing you the wrong way.

If you are looking for a good shooter then I would get it.

I know people rag on glocks but they have a nice profile and not much to rub/get caught when using for CC...and they will shoot all day.

i thought you were going to buy a little baby bald eagle....i was thinking...hmm...haha

next week im buying a ruger 9mm...its the new model forgot what its called sr9 or something to that effect......$430...the top of its stainless....handles black...i like it

EDIT: its home will be underneath the SSS driver seat :D

Edited by Oo p0op oO (see edit history)

i thought you were going to buy a little baby bald eagle....i was thinking...hmm...haha

me too...

I had a Glock 22 .40 and it was great, I just sold it the other day. Ive never seen one of the guns youre talking about though so I cant help you

damn, i just responded in your other thread. we should go shoot sometime at rabbit creek range.

i'm looking to get a glock next, possibly a 19, just for CC. Then another 1911, and then hopefully an AR15/M4. looks like long tubes and a tune are going to have to wait :cheers:

damn, i just responded in your other thread. we should go shoot sometime at rabbit creek range.

i'm looking to get a glock next, possibly a 19, just for CC. Then another 1911, and then hopefully an AR15/M4. looks like long tubes and a tune are going to have to wait :cheers:

yea 4 sho i need to get the gun 1st though ima go get it 2moro i got there around 8:45 and they closed at 9.... lol but yea i seen some dodge and other trucks have a meet around the mcdonalds / tacobell near sportsman parkin lot think that is a good spot to have a meet :)

I have a Baby Eagle .40 and love it...probably not the best out there but for the money it is definatly a good pistol...I bought mine when they first released them about 9 years ago and picked it up for $360...IMO it a good buy.