Chevy High Performance Article

BenKey

If you guys found interest in this article, please take the time to email the magazine and tell them. It will give them the justification to take the tests to the next level. Potentially they will be testing nearly every bolt-on that you may want to add one day. So give them the :thumbs: that they deserve.

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

ttt

I hope everyone had the chance to read the article and send something in to the magazine. All you guys/gals that have not started modding your truck yet, this should give you the mod by mod hp differences for the stuff they have planned in future articles.

Your email will ensure that this goes as planned. Currently 3 stages are planned, with the 1st stage being the Radix install. This is good for us that they have decided to us our truck for these tests.

Only takes a couple of minutes and the link is in the first post of this thread.

Thank you for sending in the e-mails. I never hear back from CHP if there are any positive or negative responses. I just see the published letters to the editor like everyone else.

BTW my title for the submitted article was "The Lightning Storm Has Passed and Here's a Remedy for Your Hemi - A Blown Silverado SS!" Someone at CHP changed the title. But, I'm happy the article was published, part 2 is on the way, and I'm going to plant the seed for a part 3 here soon.

Archived