Victoria Falls - Swiming Pool

I wanna go on a nice road trip soon(hint hint Alan)hahaha

Psssst. @ WODY'S GIRL

I here this was the place of choice. Hope I didn't ruin the surprise. LOL JK

Looks awsome. I'd do it. Like mentioned above. There is probably more force in a hot tub during that time of year in them pools.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

probably not the best idea to curse in a thread that a moderator started...

:nono:

Whatever.. why would I act differently because a moderator made it? That'd make me a big kiss ass. :chevy:

Not a problem ... I would do that in a heartbeat ... Then BASE jump off of it ... :thumbs:

thats just nuts man i wouldnt get near the edge without a parachute.

for the record - this has earned you a 2 week ban... this should give you a enough time to read our site rules and act accordingly.

:thumbs: some people just dont get it.

I cant swim very good so i would probably be the guy that drowns while attempting to do something that stupid. Give me a cooler of beer and ill sit on the bank and watch people do that all day though thats for sure.

I cant swim very good so i would probably be the guy that drowns while attempting to do something that stupid. Give me a cooler of beer and ill sit on the bank and watch people do that all day though thats for sure.

And I can see it now. Once he has too many drinks, :cheers: The fatal words come out.. "Hey everyone, check this out!"

that is insane...i would get close....but not near that close....i'd keep a good 10-15 ft between me and that ledge! :P

for the record - this has earned you a 2 week ban... this should give you a enough time to read our site rules and act accordingly.

hey dave hows he gunna read the rules if hes banned?? :lol::lol:

:jester: