907 Alaska

Guest jasonhensley22

I'm in Anchorage and I have a slightly lowered, blue SS! We'll have to get together all the SSS's one of these days.

We should plan something and get a whole bunch of us together. I see SSS on base all the time!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest JasonHensley22

BOTTOM OF THE FORUM PAGE!!!...

...I think not, so with that I say bump, bump, bumpity bump!

Where are all you Alaska guys! Matt is starting to bore me... HAHA, not really Matt, YOU'RE THE MAN!

Oh and Matt if you +1 this comment, I swear, I'll bring out trans4mer emoticon on you!

I'm still around. Just way to busy. My truck is getting it's fourth tranny into it right now. So I missed everything in Anch this summer. Dang it!

Glad to see your still around! Well maybe we'll all have to meet up this next spring with the SS's in Anchorage. pepsicheer.gif That still sucks that you lost another transmission, hope this next one works out good for you.

Looks like where up to 3-4 activish Alaska SS members on the site, Aksss, Jason, Lefty, and me! So four LOL (don't feel bad if I left you out on this list let me know AK SSS drivers!) Haha

BOTTOM OF THE FORUM PAGE!!!...

...I think not, so with that I say bump, bump, bumpity bump!

Where are all you Alaska guys! Matt is starting to bore me... HAHA, not really Matt, YOU'RE THE MAN!

Oh and Matt if you +1 this comment, I swear, I'll bring out trans4mer emoticon on you!

Hehehehehe +1 ninja.gif

• 3 months later...

im still here lol. you guys know any good parts stores where i can find an A/C tensioner and water pump? places other than o'reilly's or napa? truck is leaking coolant still.

havent done much to the truck lately. but right now its needing an oil change lol. this spring its going to need new shocks, an alignment, a new gauge cluster, brakes, and the list goes on lol. I'm also going to to a projector retrofit this month too! might be getting rid of some parts this summer if i get a new BMW!