907 Alaska

im still here lol. you guys know any good parts stores where i can find an A/C tensioner and water pump? places other than o'reilly's or napa? truck is leaking coolant still.

havent done much to the truck lately. but right now its needing an oil change lol. this spring its going to need new shocks, an alignment, a new gauge cluster, brakes, and the list goes on lol. I'm also going to to a projector retrofit this month too! might be getting rid of some parts this summer if i get a new BMW!

I agree Fats is good! I've gotten stuff for various projects there and they always seem to have it.

I hear you mines needs some stuff done to it this spring too! Needs a windsheild, heated seat fixed and it will probably be needing a oil change and maybe some more. Although I did give it the truck some attention yesterday, washed and buffed it out and reinstalled my hids so its all looking good!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought all my parts from car quest since they give military discount! Also met the SS driver that works at O Reillys.

i had my mechanic friend swap my water pump and t-stat. he also replaced the ac tensioner! all i need done now is new shocks, cluster and an alignment.

This weekend I also did a projector retrofit. it was a pain getting the lights apart! but I'm liking the light output and cut off and no more people flashing me lol. Its bi-xenon, but i still have to wire it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys my name is Dillon im building my sierra to be an SS. Ive been on GMFullSize for awhile and finally decided to branch out. My buddy Jesus (guy with red ss and white tbss as dd) told me about the site and i think hes joining too so we will have a few more people from AK.

Hey guys my name is Dillon im building my sierra to be an SS. Ive been on GMFullSize for awhile and finally decided to branch out. My buddy Jesus (guy with red ss and white tbss as dd) told me about the site and i think hes joining too so we will have a few more people from AK.

Hey I remember you guys, we met up at Target that one time last Fall. Welcome to the site! pepsicheer.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I was in AK over my winter break and sold the truck.. so if y'all see a young white kid driving my truck... you'll know why haha

Mike, have you tried FATs?

JV, the kid you sold your truck to... wow im sorry but hes kinda a cocky little prick, everytime im in my truck or my two friends SS's he throws up the bird. Ive never met the kid and neither has anybody i know, i know people that go to school with him and he always talks about how sick his truck is and how fast it is. If i ever get to meet him I will never call it his truck ill always call it JV's old ss, haha figured id let you know, have a good day. Oh an i dont mean to talk shit i just felt like sharing.

JV, the kid you sold your truck to... wow im sorry but hes kinda a cocky little prick, everytime im in my truck or my two friends SS's he throws up the bird. Ive never met the kid and neither has anybody i know, i know people that go to school with him and he always talks about how sick his truck is and how fast it is. If i ever get to meet him I will never call it his truck ill always call it JV's old ss, haha figured id let you know, have a good day. Oh an i dont mean to talk shit i just felt like sharing.

Is he on the southside? if so which sss are you talking about.

Just to introduce myself, I'm Will, I live in Anchorage. I've seen a lot of you guys around town I'm sure but have only recognized dillon just cause I've seen his truck on my side of town quite a bit. If you're driving by me just give me a honk I'm the red ss with no bumpers covers. (getting them re-painted and have to fix the bumper itself)

Just to introduce myself, I'm Will, I live in Anchorage. I've seen a lot of you guys around town I'm sure but have only recognized dillon just cause I've seen his truck on my side of town quite a bit. If you're driving by me just give me a honk I'm the red ss with no bumpers covers. (getting them re-painted and have to fix the bumper itself)

Welcome to the site Will! I'll give you a honk if I see you I'm sure your truck stands out without any bumper covers lol! pepsicheer.gif

it has a street sceen ss roll pan with ss ducts and yeah he is alsi ive seen your truck around quite a few times actually and i just thought you took the covers off for the winter always thought in my head "hey good idea" haha but welcome to the site maybe we will actually have a real ss meet (+me) this summer haha

• 2 weeks later...

so we need to start planning a meet or 2 for this summer i was gonna see what everyones days off are and see what we can work out also me and jesus are gonna pick 2 days we have off and see if we can't mod my motor and drop my truck in one or two days anybody is welcome to come help out haha im kinda a noob so i could use all the help i can get and if a few people just want to come hang out ill have some beer and BBQ but lets here some feed back from you guys