What are the guys with the roll pans doing for exh

I'm getting the custom roll pan and was wondering what type of exhaust to do now? I'm considering cutting half circles in the bottome of the pan for duals out the rear. I'm also considering duals behind each rear wheel or dual outlets in the stock location. Any suggestions?

Thanks

I'm getting the custom roll pan and was wondering what type of exhaust to do now? I'm considering cutting half circles in the bottome of the pan for duals out the rear. I'm also considering duals behind each rear wheel or dual outlets in the stock location. Any suggestions?

Thanks

I plan on just running dumps under the truck, IMHO, I'm not into big exhaust flash.

On a side note, with all the sharp and edgy lines of the truck, I don't think half circles would flow with the rest of the design. Now, some circular pipes out some rectangle openings might look good.

I 've got the corsa and i'm thinking of having it exit in front of the rear wheels. it's kinda tight but I think a good muffler shop should be able to do it.

If you cut up your roll pan and don't like it I'll be glad to sell you another one :jester:

The good news is if you don't intend to carry a spare (like me) it would be much easier to run duals to stock tips or aftermarket square ones

Should be easy enough to cut the right size opening in the fiberglass without destroying the pan, but be carefull. Do it before you prep for paint and tape the outline before cutting.

I'm gonna do one eventually, just don't know when, to many irons in the fire right now. I hope one of you beats me to it so you can give me pointers :P

Archived