No Sound Coming Out!

Well I searched and didnt find anything on this....

About last week my speakers made like a poping noise when I turned my truck on, and my front speakers decided to stop working. That same day it made the poping noise again and then the speakers started working like normal. Yesterday, same poping noise except all speakers stopped working and wont come back on, but it keeps making the poping noise (sometimes) when I start my truck....

Any ideas on what it is?

Thanks,

-Vic

idk maybe a bad ground. did you recently install anything new?? i know that most radios go into a protection mode if it notices diffrent frequencys. thats what the problem was on a customers car i put a sub in. all the speakers stoped working.

i have the same issue. only thing i found was a loose connection at the grond located under the carpet on the passengers side of the front floor near the center console. i went the extra step and sanded the paint off the floor where the ground goes.... seems to have solved my issue

i have the same issue. only thing i found was a loose connection at the grond located under the carpet on the passengers side of the front floor near the center console. i went the extra step and sanded the paint off the floor where the ground goes.... seems to have solved my issue

Thanks! I'll try that....

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...