Drl's

i have the amber DRL's on my 99 5.3 but for some reason when i got my black headlights and the black bumper lights, they do not seem as bright as before, would this be because i need new bulbs or is it due to the housings, and if i do get new bulbs, will that help? thanks-Cheo

post-12619-1208554743_thumb.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im running the silvania silverstars

wer can i buy the silverstars?? and how much are they???? and their AMber too right...will they look bright considering that i have the black housings?

post-12619-1209058247_thumb.jpg

I have the silverstars for DRLs and turn signals and I think they look great. you can get them at autozone. they are alittle more than the regular bulbs but not much. the bulbs aren't amber when off. they look more iridescent. they should be brighter than what you have now, but not as bright as with the stock lenses.

ima switch back to my stock ones then cause the black ones even tho they look great they suk wen my DRL's are on. thanks for the tips guys!! :cheers: has anyone blacked out their stock OEM headlights????