Gm Truck Electric Fans

misterp

Danny...I hate you. You have single handedly (sp?) destroyed my family by attacking me at my weakest point. My truck. Because of you, I am broke, my family is disowning me, and my fiance is DIVORCING me and WE'RE NOT EVEN MARRIED YET. You seem to find more and more ways to manipulate me and make me spend more money. thanks. I hope you can sleep at night knowing that I am now homeless, wifeless, and BROKE.

But hey, atleast I got a bad@$$ truck. :jester:

just playin bro.

hehehe :devil::ninja: BTW your transmission shipped today...pm'd you the tracking number.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember everyone, the first set of fans sent out come with the 11 second guarantee. :jester: If your truck doesn't run in the 11's Mr.P. will come to your house and detail your truck... :cheers:

This is great to hear we have enough.

Remember everyone, the first set of fans sent out come with the 11 second guarantee. :jester: If your truck doesn't run in the 11's Mr.P. will come to your house and detail your truck... :cheers:

This is great to hear we have enough.

:cheers: hahaha sweet!!...( im gonna lift of the pedel...) haha whats danny gonna do..wait nevermind i dont wanna know..haha

Remember everyone, the first set of fans sent out come with the 11 second guarantee. :jester:

Yup Yup - if your truck run's 11's our fans will probably be on it! :jester::lol:

If your truck doesn't run in the 11's Mr.P. will come to your house and detail your truck... :cheers:

Wait how did I get elected to detail ? :yellow_loser::jester:

Mr. P. :)

Edited by detjoe
offensive (see edit history)

DELCO 145A ALTERNATOR UPGRADE -

The 140-amp Delco alternator is made with several different styles of electrical connectors, make sure you get one that is correct for your truck - for GM trucks 2004 and older you want the 145-amp Delco alternator and accessory belt off of a 2003-2004 Z71 Tahoe. I saw a stock of these factory alternators being sold by Lingenfelter for $100 but it now appears they are all sold out, we're still searching for an affordable solution here. Remember that this new alternator will require an accessory drive belt that is longer than your original one.

Mr. P.

just installed my 145 amp alternator i got it from ebay factory take off some kind of conversion company payed 39.99 plus 16.00 shipping :cheers:

just installed my 145 amp alternator i got it from ebay factory take off some kind of conversion company payed 39.99 plus 16.00 shipping :cheers:

did you have any problem installing the 145 amp alternator? I got mine waiting to go on after I install the efans.

Steve/Danny, I should be sending the payment today for the efans(paypal). I'll send you my buddy's adderss to ship them to. DO NOT ship to the confirmed address. That's the house my ex and I own. I don't live there any more and haven't updated my paypal address info because it's a PITA.

Thanks, Jeremy :cheers: