Gm Truck Electric Fans

misterp

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so any orders locked in yet? just curious if your gettin close to the gb price yet..also whats the turn around time? do u have some already made up or build as the get the money.. etc.... LOOKS GREAT GUYS!..very intersted for sure

i dont have really any other elec draw.. no system etc...is there really a need to do the alt upgrade for me?

Edited by RICE EATER (see edit history)

so any orders locked in yet? just curious if your gettin close to the gb price yet..also whats the turn around time? do u have some already made up or build as the get the money.. etc.... LOOKS GREAT GUYS!..very intersted for sure

i dont have really any other elec draw.. no system etc...is there really a need to do the alt upgrade for me?

just buy them...stop asking questions LOL..... :jester:

Thank you for the compliments :thumbs: Yesterday at a meet we were comparing these fans to the GM '05 SS efans and this is totally subjective but ours had more airflow; I was surprised, I thought they would be comparable in performance but they aren't, ours pull significantly more air.

Your alternator question - you can run these on the 105-amp alternator if you're smart about it but in general I would recommend the upgrade. During development we used the stock alternator and on low-speed it can feed the efans, but there was significant voltage drop when the engine was at idle + efans on high + A/C on max cool, fortunately the efans only run on high for a minute or two and then kick off so the alt can recharge the battery and it will get you by but again I highly recommend getting the 145-amp (or more) alternator.

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

I'm definately in just let me know what you need to lock my order in. I assume just the $40 so I can send it paypal. I've already ordered the 145 amp alternator.

Thanks, Jeremy

PM Sent - Thx :cheers:

I just need a PayPal e-mail to send my deposit and I'm in... Waiting until I have some money aside to pay for these, but I'm in for sure.

So I send paypal to Steve or Danny?

Sending PM - Thx!

ohhh i missed that some where in the guarantee...... il have no choice but to buy them then!! :cheers:

:lol: My answer to Wiz was - "I guarantee that when your truck does run 11's our efans will probably be on it!" :jester: