Gm Truck Electric Fans

misterp

Definately a clean look. If I didn't already have the FAL's, I would be in. I especially like the shroud around the fan blades (I am not going to say why I like that feature over the FAL's :nonod: )

:smash: FALs are evil :cold: a FAL controller on a set of FAL 282s almost burned down a local truck here about a couple years ago; it wasn't funny at the time but looking back now... :laugh:

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: My answer to Wiz was - "I guarantee that when your truck does run 11's our efans will probably be on it!" :jester:

ahhh ok...well i do like the setup.. its hard not to lol..and aslong as i can override the pcm and turn them on manualy at the track..which it looks like u have it setup to do.. im down for a set.... im just debating on to buy these or hp tuners first.. and sence theres a used pro verions of hp on ebay right now.. i might have to pick up that first then the fans..but if your not going to ship them out till the first of the month then that will work perfect.... i cant see anyother way to go with for efans!!

:smash: FALs are evil :cold: a FAL controller on a set of FAL 282s almost burned down a local truck here about a couple years ago; it wasn't funny at the time but looking back now... :laugh:

Totally agree! I dumped that controller years ago and made a PCM harness. I encourage all to do the same!

ahhh ok...well i do like the setup.. its hard not to lol..and aslong as i can override the pcm and turn them on manualy at the track..which it looks like u have it setup to do.. im down for a set.... im just debating on to buy these or hp tuners first.. and sence theres a used pro verions of hp on ebay right now.. i might have to pick up that first then the fans..but if your not going to ship them out till the first of the month then that will work perfect.... i cant see anyother way to go with for efans!!

Thank you for the compliment - I personally have not installed an override switch on my truck but since there has been so much interest in this I am adding an appendix page to the instructions as to how to do this, it's another $3 for a switch and dirt-simple to wire, the hardest part is drilling a hole somewhere in the dash and mounting the switch.

Thank you for the compliment - I personally have not installed an override switch on my truck but since there has been so much interest in this I am adding an appendix page to the instructions as to how to do this, it's another $3 for a switch and dirt-simple to wire, the hardest part is drilling a hole somewhere in the dash and mounting the switch.

You can mount the switch in the center consol. It's easy to do and hidden if you don't want a switch to stand out.

You can mount the switch in the center consol. It's easy to do and hidden if you don't want a switch to stand out.

I would rather not drill holes...cut anything....you can always mount it under the dash below the steering column.

GROUP BUY UPDATE:

We have met our group buy floor, thanks to everyone that has placed their order. Everyone that has sent deposits, we need you to send in the balance of your payment asap. At this moment our current ship date is the last week of May.

Thx -

Danny...I hate you. You have single handedly (sp?) destroyed my family by attacking me at my weakest point. My truck. Because of you, I am broke, my family is disowning me, and my fiance is DIVORCING me and WE'RE NOT EVEN MARRIED YET. You seem to find more and more ways to manipulate me and make me spend more money. thanks. I hope you can sleep at night knowing that I am now homeless, wifeless, and BROKE.

But hey, atleast I got a bad@$$ truck. :jester:

just playin bro.

Edited by smoke03 (see edit history)