Gm Truck Electric Fans

misterp

did you have any problem installing the 145 amp alternator? I got mine waiting to go on after I install the efans.

Steve/Danny, I should be sending the payment today for the efans(paypal). I'll send you my buddy's adderss to ship them to. DO NOT ship to the confirmed address. That's the house my ex and I own. I don't live there any more and haven't updated my paypal address info because it's a PITA.

Thanks, Jeremy :cheers:

No prob - send me a PM with correct addy...

Thx,

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you have any problem installing the 145 amp alternator? I got mine waiting to go on after I install the efans.

Steve/Danny, I should be sending the payment today for the efans(paypal). I'll send you my buddy's adderss to ship them to. DO NOT ship to the confirmed address. That's the house my ex and I own. I don't live there any more and haven't updated my paypal address info because it's a PITA.

Thanks, Jeremy :cheers:

none at all i expected it to have differnt connector but it was the same i did however change the main bat wire at alternator to heavier guage mark

hey can you post the link where you got the alternator for that price so ican see if i can find one

It's an eBay listing... Be mindful, the seller only accepts credit cards (through PayPal, but nontheless). That's the reason I didn't jump on it... Credit cards are a PITA for me, I'd much rather just have it done through my bank account.

No prob - send me a PM with correct addy...

Thx,

Mr. P. :)

Thanks Steve. Just sent the PM and paypal payment with the correct address.

Can't wait to get these on the truck for some 12's passes :devil:

hey can you post the link where you got the alternator for that price so ican see if i can find one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-2007-De...sspagenameZWDVW alsop you can put your bank info on paypal with out a credit card number thats how i have it i use a diffrent savings accoumt for paypal :cheers:

• 2 months later...
i couldn't find the right alt on ebay so i tried GM part direct and when you add the 15200109 part to your cart it updates it to the the 15263859 part number for $130 is this the right part number for our trucks?

Thanks

The one I bought off eBay had this part #: P/N 15200109 DR44G

Now the seller has this alternator: 150 watt alternator P/N 94665498 DR44G

Can anyone confirm this is the right new part #?

Says it will fit: 1999 thru 2007 CHEVROLET Silverado & GMC Sierra 4.3L, 4.8L, 5.3L & 6.0L

The one I bought off eBay had this part #: P/N 15200109 DR44G

Now the seller has this alternator: 150 watt alternator P/N 94665498 DR44G

Can anyone confirm this is the right new part #?

Says it will fit: 1999 thru 2007 CHEVROLET Silverado & GMC Sierra 4.3L, 4.8L, 5.3L & 6.0L

does anyone know if this is a new part number that will work on our SSS's?

Brad