Engine Build

2003_SuperSport

Where do you live in MN? I am not on here all that much but would be up for a local MN meet of some kind. I am in Anoka which is within 1 hr of the Twin Cities.

i live up in grand rapids and i think everyone is meeting up at car crafts in st. paul. I might not make it because of my work schedule.

If you ever swing up here give me a page online here so we can meet up.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrates on getting the added power.

but shouldnt this be titled top end build not engine build or did you rebuild the bottom end as well?

your absolutly right. When I intially started the post I intended on crank and piston upgrades but as you see I did not follow through with it. I changed my direction a little and am planning on a supercharger in the near future and will run mid to low psi. I figured if I wanted something nasty fast I would buy a muscle car new or old. At the same time I will make my SS fast enough to dance on top of SRT-10's and Lightnings. I will always Have my truck to my grave. :cheers::chevy::chevy::chevy::chevy: