Horsepower And Quarter Mile Times With Procharger.

Thinking about loosing the nitrous and going FI on the SS and was looking at Pro Charger.

The D-1SC in particular. Anybody using this blower that can shed some of there experience? (Dyno numbers, Quarter mile times etc?)

Thanks.

Thinking about loosing the nitrous and going FI on the SS and was looking at Pro Charger.

The D-1SC in particular. Anybody using this blower that can shed some of there experience? (Dyno numbers, Quarter mile times etc?)

Thanks.

SOOOON, time will tell, i can tell you that Wizard has the P1SC and is right around 12.4. i can also tell you that ALLBALLZ is down even lower, but i will let him speak on his own behalf. as for my own P1SC, its fast enough for me. never been to a 1/4 mile track with it, but it holds its own. i am not out for the fastest truck, just the complete package. wheels, brakes, audio, appearence, engine, and most of all ENVY!

(not conceited, just proud)

there are a few of us hittin the local 1/4 mile at the end of the month. we'll post times then of the 2 of us with Prochargers and one with the Radix

You will definitely be happy with any model Procharger... I have the P1SC and I know a guy who has a D1SC on a 2000 camaro SS, and a guy with an F1R on a 69 SS chevelle. We all love our superchargers and they have been performing great for years. I'm with fast4popper in that i'm not out to have the fastest truck; just one that looks clean and runs efficiently. The D1SC will definitely wake up your SSS so I would highly recommend it. Good luck on your decision and I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Look in the "strip" section and the quarter mile times. There are a few prochargers listed there along with mods and results. Also, other procharger people will soon chime in as long as this keeps as a fresh topic.

I did look in the strip section and saw som impressive times. but i figured i still ask since there are so many new people comming to the site.

My goal is to at least run what i am now with N20.

My goal is to at least run what i am now with N20.

Shouldn't be an issue with a 3000+ stall converter and some good air. :cheers:

I almost went with the procharger back in the day as well just to be different. If you do choose one, I am sure you will be happy with the results.

• 2 weeks later...