Wrecked SS on ebay

Nightshift

Am i the only one who noticed this....... Neither airbag was out in any of the pics i saw. As much damage that was done to that vehicle surely the bags would have deployed!!!!! :wtf:

Not necessarily. From what I understand the airbags are met to deploy if certain sensors on the front of the vehicle detect a high g impact. From experience I was in an 01 Z-71 that rolled 3-4 times and the bags did not go off. A co-worker rolled her 02 ext. cab and the bags did not deploy during her incident either.

A good friend of mine had a head-on while driving a '01 ext. cab Z71 with a woman who took the inside line of a blind curve in an Accord. The impact knocked the front driver's side wheel off of the Chevy. Nevertheless, his air bag didn't deploy either (her's did). :confused:He walked away without a scratch. That's the primary reason I say quack the gas mileage. We can buy the gas! :smash:

I got nailed head on in a '99 Lexus Coupe. Pulling out of a parking lot into the southbound lanes of a divided boulevard only to be met by a northbound Ford pickup. Airbags didn't go off :wtf: , Lexus never could explain that one...

That's when I started buying trucks.

WW :smash:

Archived