What Is Your Age/occupation?

TYLERTXSS

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old man! ...

EXCUSE me, I think the word you meant to use there was 'mature' :jester:

I'm 40, and an I/T Architect - MIS. i.e. hacker and bastard operator from hell. And parter with Sprayed99 in a little venture creating innovative stuff for GM late-model trucks. :wink:

Mr. P. :)

HAHA yeah PFL (penske for life) lol

it used to be a sweet place to work, i was getting like 10-15 hours of O.T. a week, and all the managers were cool. now we have a hitler type service manager. he has all the vp's fooled but everyone here locally knows hes a punk. i do have a work phone though pretty sweet deal.

yeah they dont like OT to much anymore, i used to pull mad OT then got a email from our area guy that I need to knock it off or it wont count. What kind of BS is that, they keep me there an extra hour for extra help and I got jacked.

it used to be a sweet place to work, i was getting like 10-15 hours of O.T. a week, and all the managers were cool. now we have a hitler type service manager. he has all the vp's fooled but everyone here locally knows hes a punk. i do have a work phone though pretty sweet deal.

you guys need any reps up there? The Phoenix district is top of the area and its almost impossible to move up unless you transfer out of state

yeah they dont like OT to much anymore, i used to pull mad OT then got a email from our area guy that I need to knock it off or it wont count. What kind of BS is that, they keep me there an extra hour for extra help and I got jacked.

i delete more emails than i read. i hate getting the race results or outage alerts.

i'm 21 and i work for hunting performace we are a downhole tool (mudmotor) company for the oil field i'm the lead builder out there we build straight and directional hool tools and bottom hole assemblies such as tele drifts 3 point reamers shock tools burlysubs shortcollars and non magcollars.......first class oilfield white trash and proud of it