Socal

JF-03-SS

I could get use to living out here. I am in San Diego for a few weeks and this place is beautiful. Seen a few SSS's out here but the coolest one was two tone Black and Silver w/ a RST wing on it (anyone here?) Anyone here on the Sub base at Point Loma? I am here working on the http://navysite.de/ssn/ssn767.htm

hey welcome to the best coast.

since ur gonna be out here a couple of weeks u should try and make it tot he small g2g this weekend, here's the link: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44455 . Dave, Mark and Julien r gonna be out there, i might try and make it out aswell.

-Rob

Be sure to stop at a IN & OUT Burger.. kick a$ food and they have cool shirts too :)

*Damn* I shouldn't of posted that LOL

Now I'm ready to fly out :)

YUCK! i know im gonna get all kinds of crap for this, but ive lived in so cal my entire life and i HATE in n out

YUCK! i know im gonna get all kinds of crap for this, but ive lived in so cal my entire life and i HATE in n out

leave california now! maybe you'll like hardee's a bit more.

US.gif

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

repost but so what... some sick trucks...

th_9bb989ea.jpg

good times right there. that was the first G2G i went too, we really need to get another together the last one we had a great turn-out. maybe next big should mid-late summer???

-Rob

I can say that I have never been fond of the sauce they use on the burgers but a Double Double w/grilled onions, no sauce, add Ketchup and Mustard and then a side of fries, well done is pretty killer, IMHO

hey welcome to the best coast.

since ur gonna be out here a couple of weeks u should try and make it tot he small g2g this weekend, here's the link: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44455 . Dave, Mark and Julien r gonna be out there, i might try and make it out aswell.

-Rob

I would love to come by and meet you guys and see some nice trucks. I am working on Sat. but will play it by ear. What time are you guys meeting up?

I was just up in your area less then 1 month ago. Spent 1 1/2 weeks in Anahiem doing the tourist thing.

Be sure to stop at a IN & OUT Burger.. kick a$$ food and they have cool shirts too :)

Tried it last night :cheers: Thanks. Yes, they do have very cool shirts too.

leave california now! maybe you'll like hardee's a bit more.

US.gif

You mean Carl Jr.s??? haha

I didnt like In n' Out that much either. Its good but not as good as I expected from listening to everyone talk about it for so long before I went out there, and yes I got my burger "animal style"...

Go check out Crystal Pier if youre in San Diego tht place is cool, I wanna rent one of those rooms on the pier.