Socal

JF-03-SS

You mean Carl Jr.s??? haha

I didnt like In n' Out that much either. Its good but not as good as I expected from listening to everyone talk about it for so long before I went out there, and yes I got my burger "animal style"...

Go check out Crystal Pier if youre in San Diego tht place is cool, I wanna rent one of those rooms on the pier.

yeah carls and hardee's are the same thing but hardees is more east coast with less burger choices and not as good.

yeah carls and hardee's are the same thing but hardees is more east coast with less burger choices and not as good.

We'll everyone's tastes are different for sure. I ususally just get lettice and tomato on my burgers. I don't care for wet bread (Sauces).. Anyway....

Yea we have Hardee's were we live and it was better before Carl's Jr. bought them out. NOW! Carl's Jr. in Cali was a whole different ball game for some reason. We loved it out there. It's weird how foods vary from area to area, or should I say Menu's, Unless CJ in Cali changed theirs to what's our here, then we'd have to try it and see.

Hell my wife absolutly LOVES Jack In The Box TACOS. *GAGS* I can't stand them LMAO... (GUT  BOMBS).

Now the Del Taco cheese Quesadilla is pretty yummy. It's funny when we go out there to visit, we end up with all this food from different places for our meals. LMAO

People swear by a couple places out her in MO (Steak Burgers) but when we tried it, it was nothing to brag about

Every town has a favorite spot. I just can't seem to find it here HAHA... Best thing that happend here was a Mexican restarant opened up and the had real Mexican foods... ya know. Shreadded Beef instead of Hamburger meat, Salsa instead of Ketchup with tabasco. Heh Heh....

Damn I'm hungry now. :cheers:

Hate to disagree, but socal isn't for me. San Diego IS nice, if I were to ever return to CA I would consider SD; but the rest of SoCal :shakehead: I just bought 20-gallons of diesel, at $4.79 a gallon :sick: I'm in Norcal this weekend for my sister's wedding. Glad I brought my swimsuit, it's going to be 101 tomorrow. :cool:

Mr. P. :)

Hate to disagree, but socal isn't for me. San Diego IS nice, if I were to ever return to CA I would consider SD; but the rest of SoCal :shakehead: I just bought 20-gallons of diesel, at $4.79 a gallon :sick: I'm in Norcal this weekend for my sister's wedding. Glad I brought my swimsuit, it's going to be 101 tomorrow. :cool:

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid: "So-Cal" for me is San Diego....other places in southern California are outside the SD area are not the best places to live...and if they are "good comunities" there is no work,and you are 2 hours from the beach

-as far as So-Cal goes i'll definately stay in San Diego :pimp:

I used to spend most the summer in Carlsbad. Don't know what it's like now a days.. Or northern "Holister Ranch" Bad A$$ Surfing there. The in between days was Scotchmans Cove (near laguna) or real slumming was HB or Newport.

Follow the Swell ;)

I would love to come by and meet you guys and see some nice trucks. I am working on Sat. but will play it by ear. What time are you guys meeting up?

well i really doubt it's gonna happen now, Mark's (2004denali) truck had some issue's today(heating) and he was gonna come down and pick up Dave on the way. also Julien was gonna meet up with them but since Mark's truck is down for the count i dont think he;s gonna go either...

-Rob

I could get use to living out here. I am in San Diego for a few weeks and this place is beautiful. Seen a few SSS's out here but the coolest one was two tone Black and Silver w/ a RST wing on it (anyone here?) Anyone here on the Sub base at Point Loma? I am here working on the http://navysite.de/ssn/ssn767.htm

Yo, Welcome to Point Loma Subase. I work at Squadron Eleven in the COMMS office. I drive a blue SS. Hit me up!

I could stand the weather there most of the time, that's for sure, but I'd miss the winters to much after a while (snowmobiler).

I thought In-n-out was OK burgers, but their fries really sucked (mushy, to much salt EVERY TIME). Del Taco had good tacos, but who the hell puts french fries with Mexican food??? That threw me for a loop... chips and salsa, or at least something seasoned please... Oh, and a Subway meal combo was almost 10 freaking dollars!!! :crazy:

Yo, Welcome to Point Loma Subase. I work at Squadron Eleven in the COMMS office. I drive a blue SS. Hit me up!

I saw you leaving the Sub Base Monday at about 3:00pm. I am working 2nd shift and start at 3:00pm. If you see some nut driving a new Dodge Durango (gray) wave to you that will be me.