X2000 Tonneau Cover Group Buy

Politically correct version:

If anyone is interested in going together to get a group buy for a X2000 Tonneau cover, please respond here. ANY dealers wishing to facilitate this purchase please email me @ [email protected]. We are looking for the best deal possible on the Speedstur (winged) and unwinged version. Thank you and have a nice day. :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay here is what I have so far:

$895 for the X-2000, add $100 for the X-2000 speedstur wing lid with 5 minimum plus shipping. Shipping will depend on where you live. If you get it shipped to a FedEx Depot instead of your home it will be less because they wont fit on a standard truck. If you have that option please take advandtage of it. If we get 7-8 or more, then we may be able to negotiate the price down some. Awaiting on other dealers to contact me with offers as well. I want to give EVERYONE a equal opprotunity to get business. :D

Links to manufaturer's website:

X2000 Unwinged

Speedsturr Winged Version

Okay this is a possible six, any more takers. I need the people that are possibles to confirm now that they see the price. Keep in mind that if we get a few more the price could be less. Send me an pm or email. Thanks.

I am definitely interested, but I would like a firm total with shipping before committing. I would be more excited if we could get a few more people and get a little cheaper price. I think I can ship to the local Fedex, so that'll help.

As a side note, has anyone installed one of these themselves? I think I'd be a little nervous, especially with the tailgate cap removal.

Hi guys,

I'm the member offering the group purchase and am now an authorized vendor; at least for a while.

The lid is easy to install but two guys are needed to take it on and off. If you have any problems with the install you can call me and I'll walk you through it.

The tail gate cap is easily removed. It is installed with double sided tape. I use a blow dryer (not a heat gun) to warm the adhesive, the you slowly peel it off. There are 4 holles undeneathe the cap that you will probably want to put plugs in. The truck lid covers them but I still like to put the plugs in. You can get them at any parts supply house. I like to scuff them up and use touch up paint to color match them, but its not necessary, as I said with the lid closed you can not see them.

If you have any other question I would be glad to answer them.

Thanks,

Robert

Line-X

316-858-1197

Archived