X2000 Tonneau Cover Group Buy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all you guys wanting to know what your shipping costs would be I've got the max and the min.

The Minimum you can expect to pay for shipping is $105 the max is $160. These are prices shipped to a depot. These are the max and min given to me by Gaylords. Hope this helps.

Robert

Only one week remaining on this group buy.

Last call guys for the gaylords group buy. I will need your order by 5PM CST on Friday the 12th. Gaylords is increasing thier pricing 3% accross the board on moday. I know this is a couple of days early but that's the way it goes.

Please call me @ 316-858-1197 to finalize your order.

Thanks Robert

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
whoa... back from the dead... hello post diggin!!

I may be a noob here but I use the "search" button alot. :lol: Other noobs take note: It's the best way to learn what these other guys already know. I've read alot of older posts and it's really got me "up to speed" on things. Hopefully there will be enough interest to get another group purchase going. :cool:

Yes I can do another one. I suggest you start a new thread though this one has mold growing on it :lol:

Expect a price increase too, In fact I got notification that there will be another price increase effective July 1. So if you want to miss that you better hurry.

If you get the thread stated I'll post the GP price there.

Archived