Who's Coming

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just looked @ us131's schedule and there is a harley fest so we might not be having a TnT :(

But lets keep our fingers crossed or try to move the date :)

Gonna have to check into that, that's the first I've seen that on the schedule. I'm going to call the other local track around here and see how much to get the track to ourself for the day. Others up for that? I can't guarentee it, but I'll try. If not we may have to move the date. I have some SSS's to beat with the 5.3L. :D

On a side note, I may be difficult to reach lately due to problems at work, but I'm trying to change that. Looking for another job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is there an itinerary yet? I have a couple of finals that week and need to plan around them. What day is everyone going to the drag strip? I know the drive/picnic thing is on Saturday. Thanks.

Hopefully Zippy will chime in with a day/time. Every other year we have gone to the track Friday evening.

I was hoping I could Make it BUT my Dam Boss is putting out the ON CALL list 4 week ahead and Im on call that Fin week .....WELL I will plan again for nixt year

Mark