Sorry guys..I smoked one of your SS's today..BAD

Dakota RT

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok DA remember what you have said all night now you want to spend 1000.00 on a race that you might get you a@# handed to you in i bet the fluffer is fast, cool but you have spent alot of money to do it maybee more than what we have spent think before you type DA

R/T, it's one thing to come here and say you beat an SS. But to say "how did it feel getting smoked by 7 car lengths", shows your immaturity. But, you're a dodge guy, so what else is new? I have to tell you, I beat an r/t with my silverado in my sig. Now that's sad, because my silverado is prolly a high 15 sec. truck. Grow up :chevy:

led...this is truck vs. truck, i thought your ss was so much better, if thats how you want to go, i can arrange to have an 8 sec monte carlo show up if you want

ooooo....breaking out the chevys when you really want to get fast, I see. Imagine that.

Like I said, a stock r/t is not fast. you should beat one, especially since you spent almost double of what an r/t costs. i admit, i have several thousands invested in my truck, speed is not cheap, we all know that. but what i am doing on all motor takes a supercharger on your truck, you saw my buddies r/t, that one is supercarged, what would it take for an ss to get in the 11's, is that even possible?

This guy is an idiot,

I didn't think it was possible for one person to possess such a vast reservoir of undiluted gibberish! Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths? If he knew what he was talking about, he’d be dangerous…

Archived