Sorry guys..I smoked one of your SS's today..BAD

Dakota RT

daly, i dont have a blower on mine, i am not running an all out setup like they are. i have other things i like to spend my money on also. i AM considering going to the 408 blown setup but i may wait on that until i decide to retire the truck as my everyday vehicle. i want it to remain streetable. i was up to about 125 before i let off. my llimiter is set to 140 thanks to the hypertech programmer.

Now i see where you got your 7 car lengths- the SS has a limiter of 110mph or less :chevy:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i did not want to break the bank on a truck. they said get the hypertech, it is almost as good. i can return to normal when i need and still run pump gas.

OMG!! You have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about!?

Do you?

Hypertech is almost as good…

Bwahahaha…

daly, i dont have a blower on mine, i am not running an all out setup like they are. i have other things i like to spend my money on also. i AM considering going to the 408 blown setup but i may wait on that until i decide to retire the truck as my everyday vehicle. i want it to remain streetable. i was up to about 125 before i let off. my llimiter is set to 140 thanks to the hypertech programmer.

With each post your truck is getting slower and slower…

Hypertech?

;)

IF you talked to them they would have said:

KRC installs and sells the Mopar Performance line of products. We also can modify your controller for superchargers or different combinations. The typical Mopar controller has enough of a initial base program to work with big head and cam combos using other tuners externally.

Archived