Sorry guys..I smoked one of your SS's today..BAD

Dakota RT

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
daly, i dont have a blower on mine, i am not running an all out setup like they are. i have other things i like to spend my money on also. i AM considering going to the 408 blown setup but i may wait on that until i decide to retire the truck as my everyday vehicle. i want it to remain streetable. i was up to about 125 before i let off. my llimiter is set to 140 thanks to the hypertech programmer.

9000 into your truck and it doesn't have a blower? Where the hell did you buy? Or, is half that labor, cause' you don't know how to do yourself? Oh yeah, somebody did it all for you. KFC must charge a lot for installs - at least I hope that 9k number you gave included labor.

QUOTE (Dakota RT @ Feb 19 2004, 09:53 PM)

daly, i dont have a blower on mine, i am not running an all out setup like they are. i have other things i like to spend my money on also. i AM considering going to the 408 blown setup but i may wait on that until i decide to retire the truck as my everyday vehicle. i want it to remain streetable. i was up to about 125 before i let off. my llimiter is set to 140 thanks to the hypertech programmer. 

9000 into your truck and it doesn't have a blower? Where the hell did you buy? Or, is half that labor, cause' you don't know how to do yourself? Oh yeah, somebody did it all for you. KFC must charge a lot for installs - at least I hope that 9k number you gave included labor.

He got a Hypertech programmer on sale for $2500… :lol:

Archived