67 Camaro 2jz Swap - Single Turbo

Sorry but what a waste of a good 67 Camaro SS. I mean I know the 2jz is a damn good motor and all, but it just doesn't belong in a classic Camaro let alone a classic anything. Just reminds me of the mustang in Fast & the furious Tokyo Drift, that was UBER gay :sick:

I'll give props to the work, that install is clean as hell & so is that Camaro

Weather the engine belongs in there or not, this car was not half assed and im giving props where needed. . . . . . . . .

im definately with u on this one Art, i gotta give credit where credit is due.

-Rob

Definatley not half-assed and definatley a clean car, and yeah you gotta give credit where credit is due...and its due here

BUT, Even though its pushin 950-1000 horse (atleast thats what the vid said) its not my style, The camaro is the Epitimany of the American Muscle Car not the Japanese Muscle Car, therefore, atleast keep it American.

Very clean swap and it looks good under the hood.

Move aside everyone, this is my territory.

Lawl jk. Seriously though, the supra has a good motor and whatnot, but even i would never drop to that level !!!!!!

Its a clean setup, but wow, please not another Tokyo Drift moment (skyline POS into a 60's stang)

Yeah leave the pride of American Muscle to American Muscle, not rice.

Really, I love supras, but a classic Camaro like that should sound like some sick muscle, not Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr RRRRRRRRRRRRRR (RRR.. = boost)

Haha, yeaaaaaah