67 Camaro 2jz Swap - Single Turbo

Honestly though, the only Jap cars I'll ever buy are just camrys for grocery store trips, but a Supra for track (I really dont prefer the looks really, i think the widebody is like, Toyota, wtf), and a little STi for dirt roads. Those little imprezas are soo much fun on dirt. But keep them on the dirt because there 4 cylinders Lol !!!

All my other fast cars would be domestics, ie GTOs, Camaros, maybe a stang (Ahh dont stab me) and an sss for cruisin :D . Toyotas are just nice cuz they dont break down. Not that chevys do, but you know what i mean

It's a well done job, but I think that motor doesn't work with the camaro. Muscle cars were about displacement and a v8 with a badass grunt. That 2JZ is a great motor and making a lot of power but it just doesn't sound right coming from the camaro. It seems completely out of place. Now its like a transvestite....

sick install and everything, i just wouldnt have made that choice

TRUE i wouldnt have gone that route either but i still lik it.

hahahha There is no way that car puts out 1000 hp with the sound of that motor. sorry i woud rather drive a 1979 ford dump truck than that.

:wtf:

-Rob

Sorry but what a waste of a good 67 Camaro SS. I mean I know the 2jz is a damn good motor and all, but it just doesn't belong in a classic Camaro let alone a classic anything. Just reminds me of the mustang in Fast & the furious Tokyo Drift, that was UBER gay :sick:

I'll give props to the work, that install is clean as hell & so is that Camaro

:crackup: He said UBER gay.....LOL