Scratch Tickets (instant Win Games)

Rausche

So every once in a while I go out into town and buy lunch, and I usually end up buying a scratch ticket...

I'm a big fan of the theory that "your chances of winning are greatly reduced by not playing". That being said, I have only won a couple of times. Most of the time I just win enough to pay for the scratch ticket, but I've gotten lucky once or twice...

I figured I'd start this thread to see how many of you play, and what the most you've won is.

I usually buy $10 tickets, every once and while I'll buy $5s or $20s, but never $1s or $2s...

Most I've ever won is $200... How about the rest you?

two years ago i bought a couple of big spins. and i got three spins on a ticket and this means you go somewhere and your on t.v. and you spin a big wheel and whatever it lands on thats what you when. so i mailed the ticket in and never got a call nor a letter :banghead:

Won 100$ on a 5 dollars ticket once. other then that I've never own over 35$ on a ticket. I usually spend like 60$ on 5$ tickets, end up usually just winning 60$ or 5$ dollars shy of it. Whatever

I buy a 20 dollar ticket about every 2 weeks. I usually win my money back on them. The most I've ever won was 200 also. I won about 700 bucks on the pull tabs they have at the bingo halls one night. Thats been forever ago, though.

never more than a couple bucks or some free tickets but i have won quite a lot in vegas

Whats the most you have ever lost. Bill Gates and Donald Trump don't play scratch offs they gamble in real estate.

I never ever buy Lotto tickets.

Whats the most you have ever lost. Bill Gates and Donald Trump don't play scratch offs they gamble in real estate.

I never ever buy Lotto tickets.

If i were to average all my trips to vegas i would still be up but at once most was probably a couple hundred