Gas Price Locator Tool

I recently moved from AK to FL. The other day I was driving around Orlando and needed to stop to get gas. I pulled into a gas station took a look at the pump and these are the prices I saw: $4.95, $5.05, $5.15. I think this is F*#king retarded. Needless to say, I went down a couple of blocks and paid $3.98/gal which actually isn't too bad after seeing $5.15.

I recently moved from AK to FL. The other day I was driving around Orlando and needed to stop to get gas. I pulled into a gas station took a look at the pump and these are the prices I saw: $4.95, $5.05, $5.15. I think this is F*#king retarded. Needless to say, I went down a couple of blocks and paid $3.98/gal which actually isn't too bad after seeing $5.15.

Well unfortunately these prices are gonna be the normal price before the end of the summer!!!! Actually higher unless something is done!!! :banghead::omg::idiot: <------- Stock markert.

And no more of this :driving:

i don't think it is the stock market. i think it is the democrats in washington that get paid off by the oil companies to let them do what they want. the rich get richer,the poor get poorer and the middle class just plain gets screwed., and not in the good way

yea the gas prices blow. hell even on base we are suppost to be getting a deal because we are in the military :confused: but it higher than it is out on the streets. ive been having to run 87 in my truck cause its to much money.

• 1 month later...
yea the gas prices blow. hell even on base we are suppost to be getting a deal because we are in the military :confused: but it higher than it is out on the streets. ive been having to run 87 in my truck cause its to much money.

lmao! i think in addition to the 09 (3.9%) payraise, COLA rates need to be increased or given to those who dont already collect it...... i mean if they already pay civillian contractors 3x as much as soldiers overseas (who's lives aren't in as much danger by far)..... wtf is really going on....... i still have yet to drive my new SSS cause i am here (iraq) and it's gonna cost me $100 minimal when i get back to fill up.... looks like i wont have money to even get a CAI .:(