Yeah, I'm A Weirdo....

What the heck is a Jensen Interceptor. Never heard of it. At first I thought it was a Saab.

It's a "hybrid", or otherwise known as the proverbial mutt! :lol:

English manufacturer, Italian designed body (Vignale) and a MoPar 383 or 440 and transmission.

You think a Jensen is odd, try a 1970 Monteverdi HAI 450ss.

post-5991-1212251861_thumb.jpg

Edited by CrAzYMoPaRGuY (see edit history)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I've been collecting parts for my Jensen, I can't have other Jensen owners tossing Grey Poupon at me and speeding off!

:wink:

I bought a set of front springs that I'm modifying, I want the car to sit lower... and I'm completely redoing the front end. I intend to drive the car hard. LOL

I bought a few parts for the engine, I'll have to pull the heads and open her up, toss a cam some springs etc at it, headwork on some aluminum heads, and a new intake and exhaust.

These headers are NOT blockhugger headers, they are Jensen Interceptor headers, and near impossible to find.....

I stumbled on them, so that's my excuse to start modding the drivetrain. LOL I'll keep all the stock parts but I want to drive it with a little more power than it came from the factory with.....

jentrouble.jpg

• 4 months later...