Whats Your Guys Oppion On Idler Pulleys?

well id like to get my paws on some idler pulleys. i belive 100mm is the way to go. im just tryin to pick some out. i love the look of the reichard racing pulleys.. so i called on them and they wernt very personable i told them i wanted to buy some and was wondering what the prices was so she put me on hold and i sat on hold for like 20mins then hung up.. so ive basicly scratched that idea.. i took a peek on ebay and found LFP 100mm and the matco there both basicly the same price.. any pros or cons to either? or other ideas?

heres the links to the ones i was lookin at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LFP-100mm-I...emZ260206516015

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Metco-Auxil...emZ300191610927

thanks guys

kinda thinkin about dropin down my radix from a 2.9 to a 2.8 anyone make any cool pulleys or do i just need to call maggie for it?

Personally if I were to do it, I would look for some that have dual bearings. I have the pullies from Lightning Force and have had one bearing come loose. They replaced it without issue and I haven't had a problem since. But I have also heard of a couple of people having similar issues with the Metco's, including having the pullies woble pretty badly. Pretty crappy when the whole idea is to solve problems, not create them. Look on PT.net and you will find what your looking for.

ya i do love how they look.. what did u pay for all 3 brad? are u runnin a 2.9 or 2.8 pulley?

i do like them.. just kinda made me not wanna do busness with them after i tried callin..but if i could get them from some one else some how i would be down

ya i do love how they look.. what did u pay for all 3 brad? are u runnin a 2.9 or 2.8 pulley?

i do like them.. just kinda made me not wanna do busness with them after i tried callin..but if i could get them from some one else some how i would be down

if im seeing it correctly from the picture it says 2.800 DIA.

oh and ssthunder.. u do have to change belts if u go to a smaller pulley.. i belive zippy put a list of part numbers some where on the bored of all the belt part# for what ever pulley size u run

LOL..geeze sorry guys....:) Lets see if I remember correctly the idlers are 100MM and they were about $70 each and the 2.8" SC pulley was about the same price if I remember correctly so about 210ish i believe for all 3 and i run a 111" belt..

Pulley size -Belt Size -Boost psi.(apx.) - Goodyear# - Gates#

2.75" Pulley = 111.0 " Belt = 9 to 10 psi. - P/N=4061110 - P/N=K061110

2.8" Pulley = 111.0 " Belt = 8.5 to 9 psi - P/N=4061110 - P/N=K061110

2.9" Pulley = 111.5 " Belt = 7.5 to 8 psi. - P/N=4061115 - P/N=K061115

3.0" Pulley = 111.5 " Belt = 7.0-7.5 psi. - P/N=4061115 - P/N=K061115

3.1" Pulley = 112.0 " Belt = ---6--- psi. - P/N=4061120 - P/N=K061120

3.3" Pulley = 112.0 " Belt = 5 to 6.5 psi. - P/N = 4061120 - P/N=K061120

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)