Kimbo Mma Fight

04CHASE

I read that Rogers and Kimbo had words at the post fight press conference.

WoW!!! didnt read that, but here's the video of it. looks lik they might see each other in the cage.

http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=512086

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

know of any fights in august?

WEC 35 is on august 3rd...

-Brian Stann (the marine) vs. Steve Cantwell

-Carlos Condit vs. Hiromitsu Miura

-Jamie Varner vs. Marcus Hicks

-Cub Swanson vs. Hiroyuki Takaya

-Kenji Osawa vs. TBA

-Micah Miller vs. TBA

-Leonard Garcia vs. TBA

If anyone wanted to see a true MMA fight, they should have watched the 2 title fights on Sunday night that the WEC put on. Simply awesome. Real fighters, real skill. It didn't matter who you pulled for, they were great fights, and Frank Mir is a much better commentator than those on CBS.

If anyone wanted to see a true MMA fight, they should have watched the 2 title fights on Sunday night that the WEC put on. Simply awesome. Real fighters, real skill. It didn't matter who you pulled for, they were great fights, and Frank Mir is a much better commentator than those on CBS.

Yeah i really enjoyed faber vs. pulver, they're both so explosive, there was never a dull moment

actually that last pic isnt Carano it's Kyra Gracie from the famous Gracie family, but yeah she is really HAAAWT.

-Rob

Rob, who is that in your avatar? Lawler?

it's James"Sandman"Irvin knocking out Hector Ramirez. he's one of my favorite fighters.

he was suppose to fight Rashad Evans i think at the upcoming event but he broke his foot while training in Thailand.

-Rob

Rob,

Isn't Irvin the guy that won by DQ cuz he got kneed in the head while on the ground and was too out of it to continue? I think that Wes Sims has been DQed for that same thing a while back.

-Ren

yeah Luis Cane give him an illegal knee while he was still on the ground, but he's also the guy who just knocked Houston Alexander the f*ck out at the last fight night.

here's the entire fight(lol):

IrvinKOAlexander.gif

oh and ur right about the Wes Simms thing except he was the stomping out Frank Mir with kicks not knees, at the time Mir was the HW champ.

-Rob