Procharger Intake And New I/c Are Done!

something i have been working and debating about for a while is finally complete... for now...

I can say it boosts alot smoother, the intake air temps are cooler for sure and it idles better. this thing is about 98% hard pipe so there is no swelling in the duct work. it was a pita to get it all together tonight, but well worth the out come. both in looks and performance.. so!!

without further delay, here are some photos of it all together.

looks fricken awesome buddy, look forward to seeing what everybody says at the car show tomorrow.. told you 4" pipe would look good.. just need one of those stickers they have on the fighter jets on the tube "stand back"

That looks great! I wanna see a pic of it with the grille on, if I like it I might keep the intercooler I already have to use when I turbo my truck. Did you have to cut much around the headlight areas??? Do the lights still go in and out easy?

That looks great! I wanna see a pic of it with the grille on, if I like it I might keep the intercooler I already have to use when I turbo my truck. Did you have to cut much around the headlight areas??? Do the lights still go in and out easy?

he had to do some cleaning out of the headlight area, to get the duct work thru.. not musch but yes we had to cut some of the plastic out.. the headlights are still in stock location holders and have no problems.. Chris can get into detail with it.. if you are afraid of cutting on your ride, then this is not the mod for you..

ummm, yes you do have some cutting of the headlight brackets. like Rich said, if you are afraid to cut up your truck, then dont do this mod. its just plastic and can be replaced. i cut more than i had too, but the headlights still sit in the factory mounts and are pretty solid. as for an improvement, i cant get my AIT's over 99degrees! trust me i have tried, this is with roughly 8psi of boost. I am sure they will go up after the meet on the 21st and the D1 goes on and the boost goes up. I will be snapping some HIGH RES pics this weekend. I am working on something for someone that i dont wanna mention yet... hang in there.