Do I Have A Story For You Guys....

OMG, I had the same thing happen to me on my Bronco II. I kept hearing a ticka, ticka, ticka noise and I though it was just a rock stuck in the tread. Then I got the vibration and it got worse. Stopped the truck, checked all tires, they looked fine (I guess because of the pressure of the truck on them, you can't tell it's loose). Got back in, started driving; got this really loud sound like a freight train and then boom, wheel goes flying off, truck skids to stop, same as you. I drove it into the curb before it came down so I wouldn't flip over. Scary shit.

Maybe someone was about to steal ur wheels that AM and something scared them away as they started???

thats what the guy that fixed it for me said. hes like all the others were fine. except that. hes like maybe someone was stealing them and got scared. but idk. all i know is the truck gods dont HATE me they just are upset im selling the truck. i really like the caddys and wanted one for a while. i love my truck and always will but i think im out of the loud lowered truck scene. i love it and all but i want to move into a caddy. both my parent have them and i love it. i will always like truck and who knows i might do a oldschool truck one day. that is what i really have wanted to do for a while.

thanks for the concern guys, if the truck does go soon i will still be stopping by. i sold my bumper to my buddy with a rst so at least i will be able to see the ss bumper alot. lol i might be selling my wheels to him also whats a good price 4 good rims with bad tires.???