Attn Cali Members

Have ya ever been to In and Out? Double double w/grilled onions, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

definatel :withstupid: this is one of my not so good hobbies but i love food. my stomach is starting to show it , thank god for the gym

anywho

places to try

b.j.s brewhouse, good beer and awesome food imo,

things to try

grilled chicken pasta

bbq chicken pizza or any pizza there is amazing

for starter i like the southwest eggrolls.

a new place i recently found was

gyu-kaku

its a japanese bbq place and its off the hook , the harami miso and garlic rice is the best. plus its unlimited.

the cool thing about this place is they bring you raw meat and you cook it on your table similar to benihana but your the cook .

claim jumper

this place you dont need to order alot because it has huge helpings the garlic chees bread is the go-to

i could go on for days but these are my top favs i frequent .

Right on guys appreciate it! that japanese barbeque place sounds amazing, that i will try for sure!

im hoping to find a nice sushi place too.

how do you guys live with this weather here? low of 62 high of 72 everyday!!!!!!!! Ha ha j/k.

hey Chase are you going to the track anytime soon? i have always wanted to see your truck. especially now that mine is gone.... dammit.

Right on guys appreciate it! that japanese barbeque place sounds amazing, that i will try for sure!

im hoping to find a nice sushi place too.

how do you guys live with this weather here? low of 62 high of 72 everyday!!!!!!!! Ha ha j/k.

hey Chase are you going to the track anytime soon? i have always wanted to see your truck. especially now that mine is gone.... dammit.

its your luck week man chase is going to run his truck on friday june 13 at fontana speedway and run the camaro aganst my SSS on saturday june 14 :cheers: hope you can make it

Sushi? Us fishermen call that stuff BAIT! I do have to admit that I do like a good California Roll but I dont do the raw stuff, like I said, BAIT! HA!

:crackup::withstupid:

hey guy's,

i used to think like that, i used to say "theres only one kind of raw fish i like to eat, and last i checked resturants don't serve it" :jester: but seriously once i tried it i liked it... there are some things that are a little to freaky in texture/flavor, but for the most part it's pretty good imo.

keep an open mind, and give it a shot you never know you may like it?...