Using The Ss As A Truck

04CHASE

ha , gotcha. this is the most stuff i have ever had in the bed of my ss.

ready for the drags tommorrow with all the new goodies. its sad i actually had to make a checklist for all the bs i have to take.

DSC01682-1.jpg

DSC01676.jpg

also shows pics of my new wheel tire setup. ill have some more of them tommorrow any who they are centerline 18 x 9.5 dagger's still not as light as i had hoped @ 26 lbs each . also got the new mt et streets in 305/45/18

here is more of the shoes

DSC01642.jpg

also got some stickies for saturday on the stock ss wheels for the maro( these are for joe and art) :devil:

DSC01680.jpg

not to mention a new magnaflow catback , kooks lt headers with ory and a re tune with quite a bit more timing with no kr.

should make for some 12's if i can drive.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

were are the races? fontana?

yes you should come,

its open test n tune on saturday. just have to show up some what early i know a few other ss memebers will be there.

very nice cargo Chase, definately different from wat i had in my bed last saturday(8ft sliding doors) :nonod: .....

the new wheels look sick!!!! remember take lots of pics and definately some videos of the truck back in action. good luck bro.

-Rob

Good luck Chase! :chevy: Don't worry about making a list to remember to pack everything that you need, I use the alarm and calander on my cell pone to remind me of everything I need to do!

what time are the races? :cheers:

races today are private so you cant race today. but it is free to spectate and it starts at about 9am

Good luck Chase. I've never even had that much in the back of my truck. I do regularly vacuum the Bedrug though. :jester: Are you brining the juice?

yeah i put the 125 shot in yesterday along with persuading my stupid alumasports to let my new wheels fit.