Got Denied To Show My Sss

70chevy03ss

So last night my buddy up in Leominster tells me that there is a new spot by hios house for the Friday nite car show. So I rush hom for work dust off the truck and tell the Gf to hurry up. So we meet him at his house and follow him over the the show in his custom 51 willys jeep. So he pulls in to the show and a guy tells him where to park. I start to pull forward and the guy stops me and says " oh you have to park on the side over there" Yeah "over there" is next to the mini vans and crap. So I look at him and tell him this is a "show truck". He says " nope only 72 and older". I look to my right and there is a 2007 corrvette and a 2 87 monty carlos. So i look at him and rather than causing a seen I drive around and make my own parking spot. I meet up with my buddy and he asks why did I park over there. So I tell him and he goes and talks to the guy pointing out the "newer cars" Then when the guy goes to make his point a 2008 charger pulls in and he lets him park, my buddy looks at him and the guy says "well thats a show car, I would let your buddy park if it was a lightning or something. I look at him and say Its an SS silverado, not an every day silverado. still nothing.. So I couldn't park cause I wasn't a ford lightning...,

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's messed up, this is a free car show right? No judging, just there to look at cool cars/trucks right? Then thats :icon_bs:. He can't deny you if it's a show up and park type show(no pre-registration). Next time i'd just keep driving by him......

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Get that procharger on and then go over there. When you get there and he denies you a parking spot, stir up a hornets nest and challenge some of those pretty new shiny corvetttes or 2008 chargers to "race" for their spot. Spank one of them and then ask where to park. Probably wouldnt happen, but yeah, I am shocked he wouldnt let you in. Especially after saying 72 or older only.

I would of been pissed too, and that is when 2wd would come in handy :jester:

cut-outs would also make your point well known too! maybe a bunch of us MaSS guys need to caravan out to Leominster...

oh c'mon. l LIVE for opportunities to create a scene, especially when low life scumbags are placed in a position of mild authority. i def would have called that guy out and proceeded through. whats he going to do? really?

next week go back and dont back down!

That's a load of bs. I would have just drove rite past him and parked.

problem with that is, if he is the lot owner, he can refuse anyone from entering. even if it is a public show. I'm guessing he isn't a Chevy truck kinda guy and held a bias.

what time is this Friday night show?

Sounds like BS to me. We have a show similar to that in my neck of the woods. They have the lot sectioned off for different rides. Hot rods, stangs, corvettes, trucks.......I see no reason why you would not have been able to get in, unless the guy directing the traffic owns the lot, but that seems unlikely. Maybe he has no idea what an SSS is. Next time drive around and pull in a different area.

problem with that is, if he is the lot owner, he can refuse anyone from entering. even if it is a public show. I'm guessing he isn't a Chevy truck kinda guy and held a bias.

what time is this Friday night show?

That's true but I doubt hes the owner. And if he is I would have just made a big scene.

Thats BS Jess, :icon_bs: you should get a few people to come up with there trucks. Hell maybe i will even make the jaunt up with you. Pull in with like 5-8 SSS deep, maybe he will have to let everyone in. :cheers: well cheers to ya anyways.