Got Denied To Show My Sss

70chevy03ss

Well one thing that I know that he didn't want there is the japp crapp. But you can't tell me no and then let a charger and other newer cars in...I was so pissed and i really wish I had my cutouts on. Then when I parked I said the samething hmmmm i wonder if i can get some SSS guys....

They used to have an awsome car show at the 5 points sharton hotel.. That was the night.....

Ok the show is Next friday night right near we could plan a go place to meet. RT 2..., 5 till when ever... So who wants to go. we can then go to fridays or chills for dinner and drinks... let me know guys. Lets get something together.... it would be cool to see yous guys again...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some folks just don't appreciate a fantastic truck when they see one, probably a lightning owner who got beaten by a SS on his way to the show.

should have told him the SS is much more exclusive that the fords, I'm sure i read on here that someone had got a classic truck/antique license plate because of the SS number built,

i don't know the build figures (anyone help out with numbers) but would be good to see they guys face if you could put the numbers under his nose,

it' like that over here a few of the "jobsworths" "I'm important coz i stand on the gate all day only let pre 72 cars and trucks in, one major club in the UK has this rule, and a guy on the gate got upset when i explained a fibreglass rod with a 4 pot engine made weeks ago would be welcome whereas a true future classic like my SS would not be... their loss there are only about 3 SS trucks in the UK 2 blue and my black one,"JCB" in his blue one and another guy who posted on here a while back but hasn't posted again, so you'd have to go a long way to see another.. the UK scene is not big enough to choose who's welcome or not just by the age of their truck/car, its time all enthusiasts stick together for the Good of the Hobby, no matter what you drive..

don't be Haters we all have a passion for our cars trucks bikes whether its a Classic truck, a new truck , a Plastic kit car/hot rod or a original ht rod or muscle car, hell even the ricers have a place in the scene, in my youth i drove cars which were in their day the equivalent of ricers today...

Edited by eamonnschevy (see edit history)

Yeah, I've been to several shows like that.

Just about all of the shows around here, are old muscle cars / early vintiage, or modern tuners. Chase can put his Camaro and SSS next to each other around here, and everyone would look at the Camaro, and not even raise an eyebrow to the SSS.

I've got production numbers somewhere around here...... :rolleyes: ....I know in 2003, there were only 10,xxx made with like 6,xxx being red.........2,xxx being black.....and just under 2,xxx being blue................The car shows around here are nowhere near as "picky".......I guess they figure if somebody puts blood, sweat and tears in their vehicle, and has a true passion/respect of other peoples efforts, that it it more than worthy of being in a car show.........Regardless if the vehicle is an '08 or a '68. There's power in numbers, so next time get some fellow area SS owners, and show them that the SS is indeed worthy....................... :cheers:

2003, Black 6,117 Red 2,802 Blue 1,103 for a total of 10,022.

2004 total was 5,098. (I never found a color breakdown).

.......Wow! I was off on that one....................... :rolleyes: This whole time, I thought they made more red than black.................Thanks for the numbers!--------------- :cheers: