Got Denied To Show My Sss

70chevy03ss

.......Wow! I was off on that one....................... :rolleyes: This whole time, I thought they made more red than black.................Thanks for the numbers!--------------- :cheers:

Now lets put those numbers in perspective. How many do you supose are lost since 03' due to crash, fire, flood or just used and driven to death with over 120,000 miles on them. ummmm my guess is over 2,000 and just a handful of trucks left under 60,000 miles kinda makes you :confused:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now lets put those numbers in perspective. How many do you supose are lost since 03' due to crash, fire, flood or just used and driven to death with over 120,000 miles on them. ummmm my guess is over 2,000 and just a handful of trucks left under 60,000 miles kinda makes you :confused:

.........Excellent point!!! Never thought about how many have probably been lost................................

i went to a lightning show once with my lowered stepside silverado, and out of respect for them i parked at the other end of the lot. and went in with my buddy that had a lightning. later that night went on the website for the show and it said thanks to all the lightnings and on chevy pickup. haha i thought that was great. i still hate fords tho haha

i went to a lightning show once with my lowered stepside silverado, and out of respect for them i parked at the other end of the lot. and went in with my buddy that had a lightning. later that night went on the website for the show and it said thanks to all the lightnings and on chevy pickup. haha i thought that was great. i still hate fords tho haha

At least whoever was running the show was not a hater and just respected people with nice rides... I still do not see anything special about the lightning :confused: its a 5.3L std.f-150 supercharged not that big of deal. They are not even that comfortable or different besides a shiny italic lightning badge.

I will admit they are quick but so would be a 5.3L std. cab short box silverado with a supercharger.

Not trying to start anything just don't see the big hype over them.

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

FYI the Lightning has a 5.4 liter V8...............

Oh my mistake, I knew that, but you still see my point right? :cheers:

take the 5.4 and strip the supercharger I bet it runs about the same as a std. silverado.

Fords take on appealing customers now days is what they do with most their hot cars and trucks, that is putting on a supercharger. A supercharger is what you call faKe HP's. It is not the engine that produces the HP's but rather the charger forcing the air and compression in to the engine like stuffing 10 pounds of crap in a 2 pound bag. Don't get me wrong HP is Hp and I still plan on forced induction after my rebuild. I miss the good ole big block days, raw, unfiltered, gas guxzzling, horse power. ford, dodge, chevy, no matter. :flag:

Well one thing that I know that he didn't want there is the japp crapp. But you can't tell me no and then let a charger and other newer cars in...I was so pissed and i really wish I had my cutouts on. Then when I parked I said the samething hmmmm i wonder if i can get some SSS guys....

They used to have an awsome car show at the 5 points sharton hotel.. That was the night.....

Ok the show is Next friday night right near we could plan a go place to meet. RT 2..., 5 till when ever... So who wants to go. we can then go to fridays or chills for dinner and drinks... let me know guys. Lets get something together.... it would be cool to see yous guys again...

thats crazy he let the charger in, according to some members on this board chargers are imports so they should be treated the same as those jap cars.

Oh my mistake, I knew that, but you still see my point right? :cheers:

take the 5.4 and strip the supercharger I bet it runs about the same as a std. silverado.

My guess is that it would run slower than a standard Silvy. :P:chevy: