My Father's Day Gift

Now. that, is one funny story. Of course, your boys will have a much different story to tell their kids. You know, the one where dad said tie it down but they didn't think they needed to. Along with many funny descriptions, that will only get better in time, of how the grill shuttle slowly lifted off from the SS launch pad. :jester:

Now. that, is one funny story. Of course, your boys will have a much different story to tell their kids. You know, the one where dad said tie it down but they didn't think they needed to. Along with many funny descriptions, that will only get better in time, of how the grill shuttle slowly lifted off from the SS launch pad. :jester:

We're able to laugh about it now, but I sure wasn't laughing at first :fume:

All is well now and the grill works fine just has some road rash from it's maiden flight

Poor Grill. LOL

We need to see some pics of your newly restored flight tested griller. :P

I wish I would have taken pictures when they first brought it home. It was looking pretty sad. I'll try and get some after pics uploaded

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO.....Nothing surprises me when there is a Brian story involved....(I really need to get on here a little more).

For some reason I knew when I talked to you on the phone that morning and you said the boys took the SSS to get it, something would happen.

Sitting at my desk looking at my 'You Might Be A Redneck' desk calendar, I am contemplating flipping ahead to see if this story is one of them.....

LMAO.....Nothing surprises me when there is a Brian story involved....(I really need to get on here a little more).

For some reason I knew when I talked to you on the phone that morning and you said the boys took the SSS to get it, something would happen.

Sitting at my desk looking at my 'You Might Be A Redneck' desk calendar, I am contemplating flipping ahead to see if this story is one of them.....

Won't be on this year's calendar, but there is always next year :jester: