New Tires With New Rims?

I just bought my 07 Black SS and I'm looking at some 22' rims to put on it. Just wondering/making sure that i need to buy new tires as well with rims. I cant just take the rims off the stock tires and put the new rims on the tires can I? I'm sure this a dumb question but any help is appreciated. Thanks,

well im a little confused but if you meen u want to take your stock silverado ss tires off and put them on a set of 22 inch rims....then you cant becuase the stock tires are only 20 inch diameter tires....your going tooo 22....sry man you need four new tires!

didnt know chevy made a ss in 07 :wtf:

Yes there was a Silverado SS in '07, limited numbers of course. It was only run the first half of the year and was coded "classic" because the NBS came out mid year. :chevy:

I'm looking at a lot of rims/tire packages because i don't really wanna buy them separate. However I could probably get nicer stuff if i DID buy them separate but I don't know much about brands and whats nice. Right now I'm looking at stuff on Ebay from a brand called GEO wheels. Anyone heard of this or know about the quality. I'd appreciate it if someone could post some good brands to buy rims from. I'm from Minnesota and i can only have my rims on my truck about 4/5 months out of the year anyways so I don't need quality tires anyways.

Yes there was a Silverado SS in '07, limited numbers of course. It was only run the first half of the year and was coded "classic" because the NBS came out mid year. :chevy:

ah see learn something new everyday thanks guys.

I'm looking at a lot of rims/tire packages because i don't really wanna buy them separate. However I could probably get nicer stuff if i DID buy them separate but I don't know much about brands and whats nice. Right now I'm looking at stuff on Ebay from a brand called GEO wheels. Anyone heard of this or know about the quality. I'd appreciate it if someone could post some good brands to buy rims from. I'm from Minnesota and i can only have my rims on my truck about 4/5 months out of the year anyways so I don't need quality tires anyways.

Take a look on TireRack.com. They offer a lot of packages. I think you also can display a picture on their site to see what they look like on a similar Silverado.