Harrop 2300

I am getting ready to purchase the harrop 2300 unit from Australia here in the next couple of weeks for my stroker. I have waited long enough for Magnacharger.

My guys from W2W (formerly) installed one on a 69 camaro and said the unit itself was perfectly built. I am excited, just wanted to share and let everyone else know, if you're sick of waiting for magnacharger there is something else out there.

Edited by W2W402 (see edit history)

Good Luck!, and I mean that sincerely!

Sick of waiting for Magna Charger? You can get a 1900 now, and the 2300 in Late August, early September. I am sorry we did not move fast enough for you, there are more things on the engineering schedule other than the 2300 :)

These things are not engineered and tested over night :)

I understand completely! :) No hard feeling against Magnacharger, I just know a ton of people have been waiting for the 2300 to hit the streets.

I have been wanting FI for my stroker since late winter and heard of the 2300 way back then. Just hearing about the dyno numbers, and testing I am too excited to wait anymore. :cheers:

Plus I think it might be cool to do something a little different that probably no one else will have, or even possibly even hear about.

Edited by W2W402 (see edit history)

I am getting ready to purchase the harrop 2300 unit from Australia here in the next couple of weeks for my stroker. I have waited long enough for Magnacharger.

My guys from W2W (formerly) installed one on a 69 camaro and said the unit itself was perfectly built. I am excited, just wanted to share and let everyone else know, if you're sick of waiting for magnacharger there is something else out there.

Congrats, that should go well on your truck. Once you get it on there I'd like to check it out sometime. That should make for a very nice daily driver.

Good Luck!, and I mean that sincerely!

Sick of waiting for Magna Charger? You can get a 1900 now, and the 2300 in Late August, early September. I am sorry we did not move fast enough for you, there are more things on the engineering schedule other than the 2300 :)

These things are not engineered and tested over night :)

I VOLUNTEER MY TRUCK FOR YOU TO TEST OUT A 2300 ON!!!